Thursday, June 4, 2009

PSALMS 119:105

Sivan 12, 5769 Yom Khah'mee'shee Fifth Day

Hello my Dear Ones, It is another wonderful day in my little part of the world. Our Adonai Elohim is so good....His love and mercy endures for ever!

We all know what is going on. Obama is making this trip to visit his Arab relatives...shunning Israel and by doing this, is he not setting forth the endtimes even faster? Can a man do this? Yes, we were given a choice as to whom we would elect and unfortunately Obama was voted in. Yes, so many of us had 'eyes to see' and 'ears to hear' but the majority of the people were mesmerized by his smooth talk and cunning ways. And I say this, those who say they are 'Christians' and voted for him were not listeninig to the LORD that day!

Now, we as Believers must remember that we are called by His Name and we must say "I STAND WITH ISRAEL. I WILL LISTEN TO THE LORD MY GOD."

I have several favorite scriptures but I am going to concentrate on one...Psalm 119:105....Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

As I pondered this so many years ago the LORD did surely speak to me with understanding and in such a way that it made it so clear.

"Your word lights my way. Your Word is my flashlight and my street light. When I seek Your Word it becomes life to me--it lights up all things...it illuminates where ever I am going. My course is set straight ...the map is made clear.
Your directions are easy to follow. Your instructions keep me on the right path.
You are my GPS...my SATELITE GUIDENCE SYSTEM.
Your Word plugs me in and You watch over me and when I pray You hear me and deliver me and help me in all my ways.
Your Word is eternal. Your Commands make me wiser. Your Commands are righteous. Your Instruction is established forever. You are my refuge and my shield and I put my hope in Your Word. My flesh trembles in fear of You; I stand in awe of Your Torah."

And You say to me, "I will instruct you and teach you in this way that you are to go: I will give you counsel: My eyes will be watching you."

Let us put our trust in the LORD God Almighty. Let us be aware, beware and be prepared for what is to come but always know that it is He Who keeps us from harm. His hand is upon us and He will protect and deliver us.

Obedience brings favor.
Favor brings blessing.
Fasting and prayer brings deliverance.

As always I only want the best for YOU.
With love to YOU in and through Yeshua our Messiah and soon coming King...His servant, gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment