Friday, August 28, 2009

Is It Too Hard?

SHALOM! Today is Elul 8....the countdown to the Fall Feasts is happening right now!
I am very excited as this is a very important time.

You know even before I knew about the Way of Elohim, I would have bouts of depression in the Fall but I never knew why. I now know it was because He was seeking me into His Way. I didn't have to become depressed over all that was happening in my life and in the world but I did not understand what was happening to me. It was during some of these fall bouts that I would have dreams and visions about the end times and that was very frightening. But, Hallelu YAH! I know in Whom I believe and I know His Way and it is NOT the way of man.

All my life as I was seeking God..Elohim..He was there with me. He was showing me little pictures of His way but because I only knew the way in which I was taught, I did not understand it.

I loved Psalm 19:7-10. We would sing this...

"The Law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul.
The Testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

More to be desired than they are gold, yea, than much fine gold,
Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart.
The Commandments of the LORD are pure, enlightening the eyes.

More to be desired are they than gold, yes, than much fine gold,
Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

The fear of the LORD is pure, eduring forever,
The judgements of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold,
Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb."

I loved this yet did not understand it. I was not taught that His Law was perfect...I was taught that it had been done away with by Jesus. I was not taught about His statutes or His Judgements except that they had been done away with.

I was taught that there was no more Seventh day Sabbath because Jesus was LORD and He arose on a sunday and that's why we had new sabbath.

I was a sheep following the lies about Christmas and Easter and all the other false days...the pagan days, because that was what I was taught.

I was taught that the name of my Savior was Jesus.

But then I received Revelation and saw the LIGHT!

The 'church' will tell you that you live under grace because the Law...the Commands.... are too hard to keep....BUT they will tell you to believe and stand on the Word in Deuteronomy 28..that you will receive all the blessings and not the curses.

Let's see what the Word says you are to do to receive?

Follow His Commands.....to receive His blessings?

Is it too hard? Deuteronomy 30:10 says.....(talking about the blessings)....However, all this will happen ONLY if you pay attention to what ADONAI your Elohim says, so that you obey His mitzvot..commandments...and His regulations WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK OF THE TORAH, if you turn to ADONAI your Elohim with all your heart and all your being.
VERSE 10....For this mitzvah I am giving you today is NOT TOO HARD FOR YOU. IT IS NOT BEYOND YOUR REACH.

Yeshua said is Matthew 11:30...(and He is speaking of Torah)..."For My yoke(Torah) is easy and My burden is light."

Look at this...Deuteronomy 30:11 amd Matthew 11:30!)

Was Yeshua serious about Torah? Read Matthew 5:18-20..."Do not think that I have come to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I did not come but to complete. For truly, I say to you til the heavens and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah til all be done."

My Friends, Yeshua died for our sins...grace abounds..and ALWAYS HAS...but hearts need to be changed about YHWH's Commands. THEY ARE NOT TOO HARD FOR YOU AND IN KEEPING THEM THERE IS WISDOM AND JOY.

Yeshua is the living Torah.

To follow Him is life.


As always I want only the best for you.
With love in and through Yeshua...His servant, gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment