Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TRUTH AS GIVEN

SHALOM! Today is Iyyar 3, 6772...the fourth day--Yom Revee'ee.

It has been a beautiful day here in my little part of the world, although it is unseasonably hot today, up in the 90s. But I have weathered through it..no air conditioner yet! I even did some errands and no air on in the truck either! Daughter Maria and I had to go get a mood ring and a feather boa for eight year old Arrin. Her school in having 'spirit week' and tomorrow is 'dress as a favorite storybook character'. Arrin is going as Judy Moody. We are going to spray her hair red and she will be dressed just as Judy would be....'as if she got dressed in the dark' but with pizazz as she will have her red feather boa and mood ring and sun glasses on.
The other days were..Monday-crazy mix and match clothes day...Tuesday-wear favorite Kansas City Royals tee shirt....today-Western wear day..tomorrow-favorite storybook character day and Friday-Pirate day....the school district sports teams are Pirates.

It is very wonderful having my daughter Maria and her two girls living here with us. I get Arrin up each morning and ready for school. We are quite close. Aletha is in ninth grade...so she gets up earlier and is always at the door waiting for her bus when I am just sitting down for my first cup of coffee. But I always get to say good bye to her and pray that she has a good day.

All in all everything is wonderful but there are trying times and so much on my mind lately! Trying to get my head straight concerning all the things going on in my life and in the world! As the world turns so do our lives and unless we have a firm grip on it we will be just as the world is...out of control!

I have allowed certain things to happen...to come into my life and not only affect me but my family also. I guess we could call it an 'infection of disobedience'. My walk with Elohim was so tight and I really did my best to listen and obey but as is the case of so many, I half-listened to some things and somethings I just ignored and this is where all of our problems begin. Either we obey or we don't. And we should not second guess G-d! OH NOOOO!

So I truly believe that almost all of the things I am going trough now and some of the things my family is going through are because of my disobedience.

But He is always near. Our Elohim never moves, He never changes and all we have to do is call upon Him. He has all the answers and He is always willing to redeem us and help us get back on the path and to guide us.

But even through the darkest times I do see His light and I know there is joy in the morning! He is with me always.

Passover and Unleavened Bread were celebrated and the Counting of the Omer is continuing. I realized something this year....there should be great ANTICIPATION in counting the Omer. There was great anticipation in the very beginning..it went all through the camp. There was great anticipation when Yeshua and His followers counted and especially after He left and they 'knew' something wonderful was going to happen. They were ANTICIPATING GREAT THINGS! That is exactly how we should feel. Anticipation should be lingering all around us as we pray and study knowing that on the last day we will celebrate Shavuot. And what is said of Shavuot? At midnight, in a 'twinkling of an eye' Heaven opens up and all prayers are heard.

ANTICIPATE...BE EXPECTING A MIRACLE! BELIEVE!

It is such a shame that the Christian world does not accept the things of Elohim! Can we even imagine what a different world this would be if the great preachers and evangelists received the sight of truth and began to obey our Elohim? But it seems that they are so bogged down in the pagan traditions that have kept the 'church' going all of these years! And to become observant would mean changing their lifestyle and they would have to bring their flocks into this truth. Where would their income come from if they could not preach as they had? And how may would follow them if they preached anything other than their pagan religion? Most do not want to follow the Hebrew Roots of Yeshua...they think they are living in freedom in their New Testament religion where in reality it is bondage to the gods and goddesses of darkness.



There are so many in this world who are good people..people we have always called 'G-d fearing' and there are those leaders who we have all known that we have called 'men of G-d' or 'women of G-d'. All good people...doing the best
they can....doing what is right in the 'way' they have been taught. I was thinking about this because I listened to a very prominent christian talking about a certain well known 'prophetess' and I thought...."What is going to happen to all of these who are living their lives as they have been taught, who do study the Bible but of course it is according to the doctrines and teachings of the 'church'. Who preach, evangelize and pray....and go about doing what they consider the work of the Lord."?

IF they do not come to the revelation knowledge of Torah...if they do not become obedient to Him..I truly believe that it will be as Yeshua said...."Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, only those who do what my Father in heaven wants. On that Day, many will say to me, `Lord, Lord! Didn't we prophesy in your name? Didn't we expel demons in your name? Didn't we perform many miracles in your name?' Then I will tell them to their faces, `I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!' (Matthew 7:21-23...Complete Jewish Bible)

I BELIEVE in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and speaking/praying in tongues. I BELIEVE that our Elohim heals. I BELIEVE that we can pray and receive all of this and blessings BUT I know now that THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO BE OBEDIENT TO HIM....TO HIS TORAH. Yeshua our Messiah is Torah in the flesh. He did not change ANYTHING. He did NOT create a NEW RELIGION as the 'church' would have all to believe.

I BELIEVE THAT WHEN HE GAVE US HIS TEN COMMANDS OR INSTRUCTIONS, THEY WERE FOR ALL TIME. SO WHEN HE SAID THAT THE SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH I BELIEVE HE MEANT IT FOR ALL TIME. AND WHEN HE SET FORTH HIS FEASTS AND FESTIVALS HE MEANT THEM FOR ALL TIME.

IF NOT, THEN WHEN SOMEONE SAYS TO YOU, "I REALLY DON'T BELIEVE THAT STEALING IS WRONG SO I AM CHANGING THE 8TH COMMANDMENT."
IF YOU DO NOT KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS AS SPOKEN, WHAT CAN YOU SAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment